Wow hi, everyone. I leave for London in close to twenty four hours from now, give or take! I cannot believe all the amazing things that God has done so far while I have been in Denver for the last three months! However I know that God is going to do even more amazing things while I am on outreach.
So for all of you who have been following over these past three months I thank you for finding an interest in it. However it will be changing because of going on outreach. My hope is to blog once every two weeks at lest while I am in London and then once in Romania it may be subject to change yet again! Thank you for all of you love and support; I know that you will be supporting me through this phase of my DTS also!
I love and miss all of you. Yet I know that I am were I am suppose to be.... I feel at peace about this and everything it entails. But I also know that I am going to have a hard time getting on the airplane tomorrow. I will be saying goodbye to the United States and that is nerve raking for me! I still know that God is not going to let the nerves get to me!
I hope that you all stay healthy and will during this time while I am away!
~Love Brittnie
No comments:
Post a Comment