Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's day late. I hope that your day was full of God's unfailing love for you. Today was a day of great difficulty, I am not feeling to well I have a head and chest cold. I did not want to wake up this morning but it was impossible not to. Worship was amazing today, I got my very first image or vision. I saw a flower that was blooming in the sunlight and then the sun faded and the night came and the flower closed up. This flow of images repeated twice and I had the thought that God is renewing my whole being during the night and making me new for the next day while I sleep that is so comforting for me to know. I could have a really bad day yet that does not mean that the next day is not going to be full of joy and triumph. I had my one on one session with Yi Rang tonight and we talked about quite a ton of heavy stuff. Like if you were to die tomorrow what would you be know for doing to change this world? Did I make a differicne? It was really hard to hear and receive that she had to say... It defiantly left me pondering the inner most areas of myself. Am I living my life the way that I am suppose to? Have I done what God has asked of me? They were really hard questions, questions that just made my stomach go flip and then flop. But in being open and willing to grow and be stretched for God and His purpose. He blessed me by giving me the best prayer time that I have every had in my life with Him. I did not feel like He was so King sitting on His throne but instead a Father who truly loves and cares about His child. I could stumble through the prayer and still feel a wonderful connection with Him. I felt as if I were talking to my best friend in the whole world. Nothing could distract me from my time with Him. I verbalizes all of my raw feeling and how I as laying everything over to Him even thought I was scared to give Him all of my life because you never know He could send me to Zimbabwe! But afterward I felt so alive and free. There was a joy that just bubbled over me, in such a beautiful way. God is so good. I think tonight was the turning point in my relationship with my true Father. I broke down the walls that kept Him out and now we have the beginning of an intimate relationship. What an amazing start, God makes beauty out of the ashas... Thank goodness for that.
Please continue to be praying to the other students who do not have their outreach fully paid for. Just lift them up to the Lord along with those who are not feeling well. Thank you for all of your love and support that you are giving me and my other DTS students.
~Love you all Brittnie

No comments:

Post a Comment