Hi everyone, I know it has been three days. I have been so busy. I hope that all of you are doing great. So I have finally made my choice to where I am going on outreach. I am going to London and Romania, I am so excited. The team has eight students and one leader Carmen, she is great. This morning we all went over to her place and had breakfast... we had so much fun trudging through the snow. We have about three feet of snow here in Arvada, I love it so much. It is so pretty! Well this week during Kingdom night I was apart of the group that went downtown to the clock tower to sing worship song and pass out flowers to people. I went up to a lady and blessed her with a flower she seemed amazed that someone would just give her a flower. Then I went up to a man who had stopped to listen to the worship music and asked if I could pray for him and he said yes. It was so cool just be able to walk up to some and love on them through pray and also through Jesus Christ. It was so refreshing and freeing, I totally felt renewed by God after that night. Then last night some the girls ate junk food and watched the Emperors New Grove sooooo good I love that movie. Best quote "Yeah I am a Lama again!" so good! Loved hanging out with all the girls. God has blessed me with a great group of people who are also going through this DTS with me. It is hard at times but all in all we really are learning a lot and loving almost every minute of it. So next two weeks are going to be hard for me to blog. I am going to be up in the mountains at Eagle Rock which is the other campus for YWAM Denver. We are going not have much access to the Internet or to cell service. I will try to blog twice in the next two weeks sorry about the loss of communication! I love all of you and miss you a ton. Please continue to pray of the DTS students and be praying of the two outreach teams my team to London and Romania, then the team to Israel and Jordan. Thank you so much for your love and support.
~Brittnie
No comments:
Post a Comment