Sunday, February 19, 2012
February 19, 2012
Wow what a crazy last couple of days. So Thursday night we had a Holy Spirit Party after watch the Finger of God. It was not my type of movie however it was a very cool movie about miracles. Jacob our director said that we should pray for people. Then in the middle Jakin our assistant director had the feeling that God wanted us to pray for depression... I walked away at that point and Krysta my roommate came after me we talked for a while and then she prayed for me. At the end Jacob say that he wanted a few to declare what had happened in their live that evening. Krysta looked at me with a Yes smile on her face and I had a face that said no we did this twice. Finally I raised my hand to talk.... I told everyone that I had been dealing with depression since my senior year but that I was from now on choosing to have JOY everyday because God wants that for me. Then Jacob say that I should stand up and pray about it... I was so nervous, everyone came around me and I prayed, in the middle of my pray I started laughing and could not spot it was so weird! I want to bed with a smile on my face that night. then next morning I wake up and I had the song "I've got the JOY, JOY, JOY, JOY down in my heart were? Down in my heart stuck in my head. To this day I still have that joy! God is so good! Saturday Feb. 18 I road the bus for the first time without getting sick... My friends and I went to see The Vow in the movie theater. It was so good! I really enjoyed my time with my two of my closest friends. These last two weeks God has been working so hard in my life but I know that He is so far from being done in my life. I miss everyone and hope that everything is going great. Thank you for all of your support and prays. I miss all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment