Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012

 Hi, today was yet another wild day. So many things to do so little time to do it in. So the high lights of my day were this, I learned how to confront situations with others with the help of my roommates and close friend from Australia. I learned how to knit with my small group leader (it was awesome!) Thank you Yi Rang. I also finished my high light project about rape in South Africa. Please be praying for me tomorrow, I give my presentation around two-ish thank you. However I think that my favorite part of my day was during  session with Donna MacGowan, she told us to make a poem using the word LORD as the start to each line... It went something like this:
Lovely, friend, Almighty to save
One in three, worthy of praise
Redeemer, savior, and counselor
Destined to be set a part, everlasting truth.
So cool.... I love the way she interacts with us. It makes me get more of her teaching and it also helps me to understand it better. I feel like I have grown so much in the past four weeks.. It is amazing how God can work in such a sort time... It kind of makes me fear what it means when it comes to me giving Him the rest of my life. I hope it means more growing into the person that He wants me to be. I miss all of you from back home so much. I hope that you are all well and enjoying life. I know that I am. Well I need to go. I am praying for all of you!
~Brittnie

No comments:

Post a Comment