Hi, everyone look at what I was able to do with a little bit of help for my firend Hidi. Now I am offically a blogger! Crazy. It has been two weeks almost three weeks tomorrow here at the YWAM Arvada bases. I have missed home so much and I have grown a lot so far. This past week on Wednesday was a very hard day for me... The lession was on facing the monster that live in the dark. The monsters that have been with me for over twenty year. I faced them and layed them at the feet of Christ Jesus. I also had an amazing incounter with God this past Firday, in my small group time we were talking about what type of animal God thinks of when He thinks about each of us. I have been having a hard time hearing God's voice and during that time we prayed that He would show me what animal I was in his eyes. After a while He gave me the picter of a lion cube and at first I had no idea why God chocies a lion cube. Then I thought about it and came to relizes that they are beauitful, gracesful, persistent, and couragous animals. I do not see myslef that way but that is okay because god see me that way. This next week is going to be on the Father Heart of God... I have a funny feeling that it is going to be a tear jurker of a week. Please be praying of all of the staff and studnets here at the YWAM bases, the flu is going around, pray that is stops in it's track. I have not gotten it yet and I really do not want it. Thank you all for your love and support, I miss you tons and I hope that the next few days are wonderful and porductive.
~Love Brittnie
No comments:
Post a Comment