Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012

Hi, everyone. Yesterday I got to play with babies. In the daycare center I put a little boy to sleep in my lap while watching the Prince of Egypt. Then for our community service I work at Shannon's Hope. Which is a live in community for young mothers who are single or just came for an abusive relationship. The mothers who live at the home have to have children under the age of two or are pregnant. It was amazing to work with little kids again. I miss my job. The sticky fingers, runny nosies and dirty diapers. The speaker this week is from Lakewood Washington. I feel like he brought me a little bit of home with him. The lessons are great and informational yet a little hard to follow without an outline. On Sunday night I watch a really good movie with so of the other DTS students and staff. The movie Courageous, wow was it an amazing movie. Full of what God want the men of this world to be like as fathers. To be honest I have been having a hard time getting anything out the the Father Heart of God lessons so far. I know that it will come.... maybe tomorrow or Thursday. Thank you all who have read my blog so far and for your prays. It seems that the flu buy has stop dead in its track's. Will you please pray for me to be open for tomorrows teaching and also for tomorrows intersection/pray time. God works in wonderful way. But there is still so much more that needs to be done in me. I hope to know God on a personal level, feel and knowing the intimacy that God has for me. Love you guys and miss Washington. Have a great day tomorrow, that is full of love and kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment