Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26, 2012

Hi everyone, I hope that all is going well. It has been a very busy couple of days. Yesterday was Kingdom night, that is were we going downtown Denver and pray for people. Last night Malachi, he had lost both of his legs and was bagging at the street corner in the freezing wind. I get him three dollar to go get so Taco Bell. When we asked him if we could pray for him he said yes; He wanted to be prayed for because he just found out that he had lung cancer and it was going into his heart. Then he asked told us that he wanted to pray for us. I was amazed at the courage for his man. In the cold wind huddled four people three 18 to 20 year old and a man who was fighting for this life and yet he wanted to pray for us after we were done praying for him. What an amazing experience.... It still melts my heart thinking about his man and his kind words of love that he spoke over us. Then we met a woman named Erin she wanted us to pray that she would get a place of her own (an apartment) that was close to all of her three jobs. Wow that women has guts to do that... working ten hour days and then going to an apartment that she is sharing with a married couple. Crazy, the sweetest thing that she asked was if we could and would pray for her true love to find her. Looking back I wished that we would have told her that Jesus is her true Prince charming... but I believe that she got the point. We prayed that the desires of her heart would be honored and known by God who loves her. A lot in one night; God is so good!

Today, wow was a crazy day also. The Father Heart of God is a hard subject. I did cry, a ton of us cried. Over past hurts and not understanding that God can truly love us for who we are and as we are in our brokenness. I choice to draw out what I felt God was telling me. It was crazy, but I think I am making little break thoughts each and everyday. Baby steps.... towards that Father's healing love. I can not wait for him to wrap His arms around me and pull me into His huge lap! God is so so good! I love you Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment