Friday, January 27, 2012
January 27, 2012
Wow, another week has pasted. It snowed a little today, I wish that it would snow way more. :) So the big news about today was that during small group we got to chill and have so needed girl time. Yi Rang did all of our nails and I got mine painted bright green... Crazy I know but it looks great. We also got to pick bracelets that Yi Rang made. I choice a bracelet that has a intertwined ring attached to the braiding of the bracelet. I love it because it represents this week for me, I feel like the ring with its two intertwining pieces is God and me being drawn into an intimate relationship that no one can break. God is so good. I long for that type of relationship for so long. I am excited that I am finally feeling like I am getting that personal intimate relationship with my Father that I have been longing for. I so badly want to crawl into His (God) big lap and fall fast asleep because of the safety and comfort that I feel. I really hope that all of you back home or where ever you are reading this blog from that your day was wonderful. I miss each and everyone of you so very much. To tell you the truth I would still chose to be here and growing in my faith and relationship with God than be home with all of you but I do love you all. Thanks for all of your prays and support. Have a great weekend. I will blog next on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment