Hi everyone, this weekend has zoomed by so quickly. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and got a sketch book and stuff for learing to knit. A read like a mad women to get my second book done. I just finished it this afternoon. Today for church I went to The Vinyard... oh my goodness I absolutly loved it. I have now found my church while I am here in Arvada. I so trully miss my home chruch. I also miss working with the youth group. I hope that all is going well. However today I went to eat out with some of my friends at Texas Road House, then we went to the ARC a thrift store and I got my first Colorado sweatshirt. Before all of that though I went to an army retale store and I got a hiking backpack.... It is going to come in handy on outreach and when we go to Egale Rock the mountain campuse of YWAM Denver. Which we get to go up for two weeks starting next Monday. I miss everyone and love you all so very much I hope that you all have a great rest of your day talk to you on Tuseday.
~Love Brittnie
No comments:
Post a Comment